1. What would you like to be remembered for? You have to evolve yourself and shape of your life. You should write it on a page and that maybe a very important page in the book of human history.
2. Encourage all children to dream for themselves. Unless they have dreams they will not be motivated to attain them.
3. The ‘dream-thought-action’ philosophy is what i would like to be inculcated in each and every student.
4. Creativity is seeing the same thing as everybody else, but thinking of out-of-the-box solutions.
5. Quality leaders are like magnets, they attract the best people.
6. Creative leadership is exercising the task to change the traditional role from commander to coach, from manager to mentor, from director to delegator and from one who demands respect to one who facilitates self-respect.
7. It is not a disgrace to not reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for.
8. A good book is a source of great knowledge and wealth for many generations
9. Dream, Dream, Dream Your dreams will transform into thoughts Thoughts lead to honest work Work will result in actions and you will succeed.
10. The higher the proportion of creative leaders in a nation, higher the potential of success of visions like “Developed India”.
11. Success is possible only when we have a commitment to action.
12. While moral leadership requires people to do the right things, entrepreneurial leadership requires people to acquire the habit of doing things right.
13. Connectivity is strength Connectivity is wealth Connectivity is progress
14. Perception of disability lies in the mind.
15. When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms When creativity blossoms thinking emanates When thinking emanates knowledge is lit When knowledge is lit the nation progresses.
Apj Abdul Kalam